1. We have a fun, open culture.
People often describe it as ‘offbeat’ and ‘family oriented.’ Even Inc. Magazine agrees – we placed in their 2018 list of Best Places to Work nationwide. We’ve also won a Best Places to Work award every year from 2008 – present.
2. We work in a spacious, newly renovated office.
We have 3 offices in San Diego, Los Angeles and Dallas.
– Our San Diego headquarters has free parking, panoramic views and a sunny outdoor terrace.
– Our newly-renovated Los Angeles office is located in the vibrant neighborhood of North Hollywood.
– Our Dallas branch is airy, centrally located, and enjoys a startup-like energy.
3. We prioritize training and individual development.
Each employee receives customized, quarterly training opportunities in support of their goals. You name it, we’ll help you achieve it.
4. We’re collaborative and we’re competitive.
Team and individual performance is frequently rewarded with spot bonuses, gift cards, awards and trips. Little is more motivating than a Hawaiian beach getaway for top performers, right?
5. We’re tech-savvy.
We research trends and invest in the latest recruitment technology. If you need a new tool or software, just let us know.
6. We’re not big on eating lunch at our desks.
But we do provide a lot of free food. No holiday passes us by – Hanukah! Persian New Year! Easter! Cinco de Mayo! Eid! – without a feast.
7. We support healthy living.
Options such as a Health and Wellness program, gym access in the building, 7-minute daily workouts and a [decently] good flag football team offer a variety of ways to stay active. We’re also holding our first ever Proven Recruiting Olympics to celebrate the physical prowess of our growing team – capture the flag and tic tac toe competitions included.
8. We’re social butterflies.
After all, we are in the business of connecting people. Expect monthly gatherings ranging from happy hours and BBQs to galas, scavenger hunts, hot dog luncheons, baseball games and more.
9. We‘re big on autonomy.
As long as you’re performing, no one’s going to micro-manage you.
10. We’re all about community and giving back.
Our corporate charitable giving policy is, ‘If you participate in it, we’ll support it’ (so long as it’s aligned with our Core Values.)
11. We‘re nationally recognized as a ‘Best Place to Work’
We’re one of the only Staffing firms to make it onto Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work rankings. We’re also ranked as a Best Place to Work according to Industry Analysts 2018 rankings and the San Diego Business Journal, 2008 – present.
12. The sky’s the limit.
How quickly you climb and how far you go are entirely up to you.
Interested in working here? Drop us a line via firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information on our open positions.