1. We have a fun, open culture.
People often describe it as ‘offbeat’ and ‘family oriented.’ We’ve also won a Best Places to Work award every year from 2008 – present.
2. We work in a spacious, newly renovated office.
Our San Diego headquarters has free parking, panoramic views and a sunny outdoor terrace.
3. We prioritize training and individual development.
Each employee receives customized, quarterly training opportunities in support of their goals.
4. We’re collaborative and we’re competitive.
Team and individual performance is frequently rewarded with spot bonuses, gift cards, trips and other incentives.
5. We’re tech-savvy.
We research trends and invest in the latest recruitment technology.
6. We’re not big on eating lunch at our desks.
But we do provide a lot of free food.
7. We support healthy living.
Options such as a Health and Wellness program, gym access in the building, 7-minute daily workouts and a [decently] good flag football team offer a variety of ways to stay active.
8. We’re social butterflies.
After all, we’re in the business of connecting people. Expect monthly gatherings ranging from happy hours and BBQs to galas, scavenger hunts, hot dog luncheons, baseball games and more.
9. We‘re big on autonomy.
As long as you’re performing, no one’s going to micro-manage you.
10. We’re big on community and giving back.
Our corporate charitable giving policy is, ‘If you participate in it, we’ll support it.’ (So long as it’s aligned with our Core Values.)
11. We‘re the 6th fastest growing staffing firm in the U.S.
According to Staffing Industry Analysts 2014 rankings.
12. The sky’s the limit.
How quickly you climb and how far you go here are entirely up to you.
Interested in working here? Drop us a line via firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information on our open positions.