We are seeking bright, motivated graduates looking to start or accelerate a career in the fast-paced world of recruiting. This exciting opportunity offers first-year on target earnings up to $100,000+.
As one of San Diego’s Best Places to Work, we have an energetic, hardworking culture that drives people to grow personally and professionally while having fun in the process. The ideal candidate will embrace this culture and our five Guiding Principles in representing our company to customers, vendors, clients and employees. Those are:
1. Make $hit happen.
2. Do the right thing.
3. Celebrate success.
4. Give back.
5. Try. Learn. Grow. Repeat.
Here’s what the role entails:
As a Junior Recruiter, you will support and learn from a team of Executive Recruiters to better understand candidates’ career aspirations and professional goals and match them with our clients’ needs.
Your responsibilities will include sourcing talent, recruiting candidates, and building relationships with finance and accounting or technology professionals to match their talents with our clients’ job openings. You will receive comprehensive training in all aspects of the business which includes an early exposure to client development activities.
And here’s what we’re looking for:
- People with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University or College (required)
- Sharp business acumen, strong written and oral communication skills and an ability to converse with professionals of all levels
- The successful candidate will be passionate about sales, and will show it in their extra curricular activities, actions , attitude and execution. You must be personable, professional, reasonable, energetic, mature, and responsible.
- Excellent follow-up skills and attention to detail are required. We’re particularly looking for people with a demonstrated willingness to work in a fast-paced, demanding business and a strong desire to learn and excel in the recruiting industry.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to be part of a sales/recruiting team that can yield uncapped results and rewards
- To be part of an awesome, award winning culture (more on that here)
- To work for one of San Diego’s favorite employment agencies, according to Yelp
- Potential to earn a spot on annual incentive trips to Hawaii, Palm Springs, Cabo, etc.
- To work in a spacious, newly renovated office with an outdoor dining area, gym and plenty of parking
- Access to training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to grow and move up in our company, should that interest you
- To attend fun company events and outings throughout the year
- Think you’d be a good fit? Tell us why! Please send your resume and a brief intro to
firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the required skills and experience and would like to learn more about this opportunity. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.