Ever wondered what it’s like to be a recruiter? Now’s your chance to find out.
We are seeking bright, motivated interns for our upcoming ‘Proven University’ new-recruiter training class.
This is a paid internship program for new or recent graduates seeking a crash course in Recruiting with plenty of mentoring and on-the-job learning.
As one of San Diego’s Best Places to Work, we have an energetic, hardworking culture that drives people to grow personally and professionally while having fun in the process. The ideal candidate will embrace this culture and our five Guiding Principles in representing our company to customers, vendors, clients and employees. Those are:
1. Make $hit happen.
2. Do the right thing.
3. Celebrate success.
4. Give back.
5. Try. Learn. Grow. Repeat.
At the end of the program, qualified interns will ‘graduate’ from the program and receive an offer to join Proven Recruiting on a full-time basis.
Proven University program overview:
- Participate in weekly training sessions with recruiting experts
- Identify and connect with talented professionals to assist them in their job search
- Coordinate the hiring process for top clients nationwide
- Learn and utilize advanced recruiting techniques to coordinate interviews and close offers
- Work with a motivated team in a fun and dynamic environment
Here are the requirements for success:
While there aren’t many specific technical requirements for this role, the bar is extremely high. We’re looking for like-minded go getters with a tenacious attitude and finesse to converse with high-level executives. You will need to be ready to start a career, do whatever it takes to get the job done, and have a LOT of fun while doing so.
And finally, here’s what you’ll get from us!
- Opportunity to be part of a sales/recruiting team that can yield uncapped results and rewards
- To be part of an awesome, award winning culture (more on that here)
- To work for one of San Diego’s favorite employment agencies, according to Yelp
- Potential to earn a spot on annual incentive trips to Hawaii, Palm Springs, Cabo, etc.
- To work in a spacious, newly renovated office with an outdoor dining area, gym and plenty of parking
- Access to training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to grow and move up in our company, should that interest you
- To attend fun company events and outings throughout the year
Think you’d be a good fit? Tell us why! Send your resume and a brief intro to
email@example.com with Summer Internship in the subject line.
About Proven Recruiting:
Proven Recruiting connects talented people with meaningful careers in Technology, Finance and Accounting. In just eight whirlwind years, we’ve grown from 7 original founders to a community of high-performance Recruiters and Account Managers driven by one mission: to provide our clients with on-demand delivery of the best and brightest talent and to present our candidates with career choices that positively impact their lives.
Please visit provenrecruiting.com to learn more.