Proven Recruiting is growing, and we’re seeking an accomplished staffing professional to lead our San Diego-based Technology Team.
This is a significant career growth opportunity for the right person to ‘step in’ and provide leadership to one of Proven Recruiting’s most profitable divisions. The ideal candidate is passionate about personal production as well as managing and developing others and has demonstrated success in both areas.
This position is responsible for managing a team of 7+ technical recruiting and account management professionals while driving monthly revenue targets through personal production, team production and new business acquisition. The Technology Managing Partner will also join Proven Recruiting as a member of the company’s elite Leadership Team and will be expected to help drive the strategy and growth of the company. It is a demanding role and is compensated accordingly. Think you have what it takes?
Here’s what the role entails:
- Lead by example and maintain consistently high levels of ‘full desk’ personal production while ensuring overall and individual team member success
- Take a hands-on approach to hire, coach, train and develop a cohesive, high-performance team of sales and recruiting ‘rock stars’
- Achieve and exceed group GP and Activity expectations each month
- Employ a unique management style that aligns the need for consistency and discipline with an empathetic and individually tailored approach to supporting the career goals and aspirations of each team member
- Provide direct support to team by participating in daily activities such as lead generation, client visits, candidate sourcing and interviewing, candidate submission, and placement activities
- Conduct meetings with team members to review performance, job orders, sales objectives, market intelligence, challenges, etc. and develop action plans to ensure competitive performance
- Provide knowledgeable mentorship and guidance throughout the entire sales process
- Assist team members in prioritizing work in progress to maximize customer satisfaction
- Analyze operational and financial data for division; prepare forecasts and projections; manage to budgeted goals
- Meticulously maintain individual and team member activities within applicant tracking system leveraging data for individual development and performance management
Here are the requirements needed for success:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in full cycle recruitment with a percentage in a team lead or management role. Direct IT staffing experience required.
- Strong leadership qualities with a demonstrated desire to coach, develop, motivate and grow a team
- Demonstrated ability to continuously meet or exceed monthly KPIs
- Experience developing sales plans and analyzing metrics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to influence, negotiate and close deals.
- Professional, yet fun and outgoing demeanor that enhances our company culture and fosters a cohesive team dynamic
- Remarkable and consistent track record of success
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
And finally, here’s what you’ll get from us!
As one of San Diego’s Best Places to Work, we have an energetic, hardworking culture that drives people to grow personally and professionally while having fun in the process. The ideal candidate will embrace this culture and our five Guiding Principles in representing our company to customers, vendors, clients and employees. Those are:
1. Make $hit happen.
2. Do the right thing.
3. Celebrate success.
4. Give back.
5. Learn. Grow. Repeat.
Additionally, we offer:
- Superior compensation package with competitive pay and benefits
- To be part of an awesome, award winning culture (more on that here)
- To work for one of San Diego’s favorite employment agencies, according to Yelp
- Potential to earn a spot on annual incentive trips to Hawaii, Palm Springs, Cabo, etc.
- To work in a spacious, newly renovated office with an outdoor dining area, gym and plenty of parking
- Opportunity for stock ownership
- Access to training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to grow and move up in our company, should that interest you
- To attend fun company events and outings throughout the year
Think you’d be a good fit? Hit the apply button, below!
Proven Recruiting connects talented people with meaningful careers in Technology, Finance and Accounting. Since our founding in 2007, we’ve grown from 7 original founders to a national community of high-performance Recruiters and Account Managers driven by one mission: to provide our clients with on-demand delivery of the best and brightest talent and to present our candidates with career choices that positively impact their lives. Please visit provenrecruiting.com to learn more.